Having a Stress Free Event
Everyone knows how stressful planning an event can be. From getting out invitations to guests to coordinating dates and times for the event it can seem overwhelming. Jonathan's Jumpers is here to take away a ton of stress by providing rentals on time to your event allowing you to focus on other inportant items. So to help we have listed a few tips here on time management and advice to help you make the event absolutely wonderful.
1. Before anything else, consider your space. Determine how many guests will be attending and do you have accomidations for them all. If the invites list is bigger than you thought, consider renting a space somewhere or look for a venue outdoors that can accomidate you. Also you may have a friend or relative that can co-host with you at their house or area that fits the event guests.
2. Create a timeline of events a few weeks before the party, detailing when to send out invites, the cut-off date for RSVPs, rental deadlines, and so on. If this happens to be a last minute party or event of gathering you will want to contact the rental company ASAP to lock in items you will need to accomidate guests. Be sure to create a breakdown of the day’s events as well so you have a rough idea of when guests arrive and food should be ready to go. And don’t forget to make time for yourself! There’s nothing worse than scrambling to fix your hair right as your guests are arriving.
3. Pinterest with caution! Don’t get me wrong, I love scrolling through Pinterest looking for ideas or inspiration. But remember, 90% of the over-the-top, extravagant parties you’ll find aren’t real– they’re sponsored photo shoots designed to show off what vendors can do. Don’t stress out about trying to reach that level of photo-perfection and focus on enjoying *your* event. You can also ask a creative family or friend to help ahead of time or in a pinch contact the rental company and discuss what you need, manytimes they are able to do it for you leaving you relaxed and giving you time for more important planning.
4. Save yourself a headache and get everything assembled, prepped and ready to go the night before. Right before people start arriving, all you have to do is pop the food in the oven and it still be warm when it’s time to eat! Another idea is leave the food prep to the rental company to supply. This will again save you valuable time. Delegate someone to be in charge of working with each rental food item, most people love to be involved.
10. Give favors! Some good ideas for favors are things like Christmas poppers, fun toys from the dollar store, or even mini bottles of booze! Many rental companies also sell favors and/or will make them for you again saving you stress and valuable time. No matter how extravagant or silly favors can make the party and make guests feel Special.
5. Along the same lines, it’s doubtful that you’ll have a plethora of serving platters or fancy tablecloths to draw from. Try a rental company! You can rent things like tables, chairs, canopies, grills, Jumpers, restrooms and much more! Even better, you don’t have to find a place to store it all after the party’s over or worry about picking up and cleaning the rentals. More time and less stress a definate WIN!